Friday 31 January 2014


After a long day of ponytail wearing, sometimes a girl wants to let her hair down - but without that crease left behind by a tight elastic.
Twistbands are made from elastic trim and are thicker than your average hair tie. I finally found these for sale in New Zealand from Sample Bar's Glam Store (which I think has now shut down) after seeing the colourful bands all over the internet. Like magic, they claim to not crease your hair. I don't think I can comment on their ability to leave your hair without that dreaded bump as I wear my hair naturally curly most of the time so it goes a bit unnoticed. But I do think they add something playful to a plain old ponytail! I've been using them, along with my mum and sister, for over a week in high and low ponies and even a bun. Love all the colours and styles they come in.
Read all about how the company got started here - such a cute little story.
Lauren xxx

0 comments:

C'est Lauren

C'est Lauren
Hello!
My name is Lauren and I am a
lover of the fashion and beauty
world from New Zealand.
Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram