Thursday 13 February 2014

Fake tanning can be scary. Sprays, creams, developing moisturisers, streaks and scrubbing - it all seemed daunting to me until I tried this Le Tan Tanning Gel. 

Looking at the gel for the first time, I was a bit freaked out. It seemed too dark and like it would just stain and leave me patchy. But I exfoliated and moisturised and put a layer of it on and in a few hours, like the bottle says, my legs had some colour. It has a coconut smell that some may find overpowering but it didn't bother me too much as I ended up applying this every couple of days until I built up a bronzed look. The product also faded extremely well for me, not coming off in streaks and patches in the shower. 

I would definitely recommend this to any fake tan virgins or anyone wanting to try a new product. Just be sure to do all that pre-application jazz - scrub in the shower, moisturise with an oil free moisturiser and be thorough when applying your gel, getting it in all the right places!

Lauren xxx

0 comments:

C'est Lauren

C'est Lauren
Hello!
My name is Lauren and I am a
lover of the fashion and beauty
world from New Zealand.
Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram