Tuesday 18 March 2014
Like a lot of girls, anything pink and pretty grabs my attention. So when I saw that Benefit had put together a little pink box of two small sized products, I couldn't wait to try it out. I got this duo for my birthday a few weeks ago and think it's the perfect set. The sizes are pretty small but great for me, as at the moment, I'm wanting to just try before I buy large. 
High Beam is a creamy highlight which blends out nicely on the cheek bones or brow bone. Only a few dots are needed - it's quite pearly! 
Posie Tint can be used on either the lips or cheeks. So far, I've only used it on my lips and loved it! It goes on feeling quite wet but allow it time and it tints my lips a really nice dark pinky colour. Another thing I like is the applicator. It is a brush type one which is quite handy for the lips where I use it!
TOP // High Beam. BOTTOM // Posie Tint.

What Benefit products can you recommend? Thanks for reading :)

Lauren xxx

1 comment:

  1. i love high beam and use it all the time. i am a huge fan of benefit makeup, but have never tried posie tint! i'd love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

C'est Lauren

C'est Lauren
Hello!
My name is Lauren and I am a
lover of the fashion and beauty
world from New Zealand.
Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram