Tuesday 25 March 2014

These three body butters came as a set which I couldn't help but try out! I see Soap and Glory products pop up on blogs daily, but here in New Zealand I unfortunately haven't found it in store. Upon first glance Dirty Works has a similar look to Soap and Glory but having never tried their products, I can't say these are a dupe. But they definitely have the look! After smelling, I loved Velvety Vanilla and Supreme Cream (which I am thinking about purchasing a larger tub of). That Fiji Feeling Coconut body butter however, didn't do anything for me. I'm normally not put off by coconut smells but it meant I haven't used this one and don't think I will. It's a bit overwhelming. The two I have tried definitely do the job, and well. I apply it before bed, after a shower and my skin (especially dry areas like the knees and elbows) feels great in the morning! 

Has anyone found Soap and Glory in New Zealand? Or anywhere online with free shipping? 

Lauren xxx

6 comments:

  1. you might be able to order soap and glory on asos :) it can be delivered to australia so hopefully they ship to NZ as well
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the suggestion! haven't been able to find any on asos :( i'll keep looking. thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Great post about this product, I have been really wanting to try out different moisturizers!
    http://growingpaeonia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely recommend these for a cheap/travel moisturiser! thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  3. lovely bog post! please check out my blog! http://www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you've got a great new blog :) thanks again for reading lovely xx

      Delete

C'est Lauren

C'est Lauren
Hello!
My name is Lauren and I am a
lover of the fashion and beauty
world from New Zealand.
Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram