Wednesday 5 March 2014

Today, during a quick trip to some stores to check out the sales I found this adorable tee in Dotti. It's a grey, fleck, boyfriend style top with the cutest pug I have ever seen printed on it in black. Just had to have it! Lately, I've seen some really cool similar printed tops on ASOS. They are so easy to wear, in summer or winter, and will never really get old! I put some of the ones I found online below for you to check out - the 'pizza is my boyfriend' one is definitely up my street! 


ASOS Print Tees


ASOS black t shirt, 22 NZD / ASOS top, 25 NZD / Monki crop top, 18 NZD / ASOS white t shirt, 31 NZD

Lauren xxx

1 comment:

  1. cute blog! i'd love it if youd check mine out and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/batiste-clean-and-classic.html xx

    ReplyDelete

C'est Lauren

C'est Lauren
Hello!
My name is Lauren and I am a
lover of the fashion and beauty
world from New Zealand.
Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram